3.9.12

Movie Monday #4 +Movie Monday #58

And now because of the title somebody's gonna be confused.
Well This will be my 4th Movie Monday, as in the normal tradition I started.
And the Movie Monday #58 is from the Finnish blog, and my contribution to it.

I think I'll start with that, so the assignment was to describe the
 "Perfect conditions to watch movie",
 as in like, do you enjoy watching movies rather alone, with someone, in theaters, maybe in your bed etc.
I found this subject interesting, and for some odd reason I still haven't done any of the weekly challenges from that blog. So this is my first one.

  At very first I totally hated going to movies, as in theaters. All alone, I always needed company with me. Well I still wish that I would have it, but now I have find it rather nice to go alone in movies. And I'd rather sit apart from others, I find it extremely anxious if I need to sit next to, not to even mention between two strangers.
  If I could choose one place where to watch movies, I'd say theater. Because they usually look the best on big screen with high quality sounds. And most of the theaters have nice seats, they could add more space for legs tou! But the tickets are ridiculously expensive, thank god they now have gotten cheaper at day. That's why I usually have now start to go on movies at day time. It's also nice and quiet usually by day when everyone's at school/work.
  I nicely managed to slip from my subject #OOPS.
But nothing wins having a nice movie night at home, and you can pause the movie and take breaks without losing a moment. And well basically you have the power to control how to watch a movie.
  Especially now that we have better tv and better, pretty much everything. And I have seen the difference between DvD and Blu-Ray! I like to watch movies home. I just wish that our sofa would be more comfty.
  And snacking during movies. I'm quite divided to have two totally different opinions on that and habits.
I dislike eating anything that makes sound in movie theaters, And idk I just don't find it a habit anymore, I used to! And now I have even changed sodas to mineral waters. Occasionally I might get candy to there, but rarely anymore. And then when I'm at home, I have like a freaking buffet of everything that I even slightly might crave, and I tend to eat while watching movie.
But I don't always eat during movie, if it's one of those movies that I love and it keeps my attention on grasp during the whole time I don't eat, but it it's even a bit boring I start to snack anything on my reach.
  I think I just scratched the company one. Well I like to watch movies with people. But I enjoy most to watch them alone, so there's no one who might get my attention to escape from movie. And oh god how I hate those whom ask during a movie "Who's that? Why did it do like that? Oh god, what's gonna happen? I don't get this, what lnfvkln???" I HATE that, then I just reply "Watch the fucking movie, PAY ATTENTION!" or "It will be explained" or then I just reply quickly. That's one of the reasons why I like watching movies alone.
  Oh and almost forgot, the 'timing' when I watch movies. I prefer to watch movies around 8pm-5am. That's my ideal movie time. But it's not always acceptable, since I still live at home. But when I have occasion I just watch movies whole night. And like I mentioned at very start, day time screenings at movie theater.
   In a nutshell:  Home, Alone, Possibly with food, At Night.


And now to MY Movie Monday #4 ;)


I admit it, I bought this movie finally because of Liam.
Well to be honest, it wasn't original reason. Kind of... Well if start at the very beginning?

I remember when this was about to come out, umh 2010? yes. And there were all these trailers and I remember thinking that I might actually want to see that.
And that there was some nice handsome looking guy in there.
Can you imagine the shock I got when I recently found out that it was Liam. No, you can't.

I also have to confess that I really hope that I was asked to write about this movie, or from The Expendables 2. Hih~
But now I'm feeling quite blank and have nothing in mind what to actually say. #Oops

Well I think that Miley is not actor, I just don't like her. And I've never been much into her music neither, but the them song of this movie "When I look at you" I actually good, or I at least grew to like it, and surprise surprise it's by Miley. Here, it's the official version, so I think it's also kind of mini-trailer for the movie :'D haha.


I think for me this goes to my category; Guilty Pleasure.
It was good, but really I just dislike Miley. I really have nothing against her, I mean she is nice girl, but something in her face annoys me. Maybe it's because she has so round face ors... I don't know, but does it really matter? No, exactly.

For some odd reason I like these partly clishé movies that goes just the same. And I admit that it would be cool to accidentally bump onto ridiculously handsome guy who fells in love with you. And blah~

And oddly, I don't know if I'm the only one (most likely not). But these movies makes me really sad, and empty inside. Well I know why it has been like that for now, but I'd rather not talk about it atm.
  After I first watched this movie few days back, I was assuming I'd feel like happy and warm inside, because it'll be cute movie that makes my mind soar in happy fields. But quite opposite.
I just felt super empty and destroyed, and I just wanted to cry. I didn't cry.
  Even thought the movie had happy ending (I hope I'm not spoiling too much by saying that).
Second time wasn't that bad.

I think I partly could relate to that movie, well like not exactly and fully, but tiny part of me. Well tiny part of me always tries to relate to any movie I'm watching. But the idea.
 Second time I watched this with my mom like few days later I had seen it. Since I knew she likes that genre of movies. She enjoyed it.

I feel that I've said everything in mind about this.

In general; It is really cute movie. I enjoyed it. 3½ Stars.
Warning: You might need a cuddling buddy during/after this movie. :)

~Cakey

P.s. -- Next week's Movie Monday, we'll be Assembling the Avengers ;) So I don't need movie recommendation to next week.
    Also; Yesterday I watched two movies in a row, First Eden Lake and then The Soloist. Two totally different kind of movies. And in Eden Lake there were Kelly Reilly (Mary Watson, from Holmes) and Michael Fassbender (Magneto form First Class) it was weird to see them together in so different kind of movie, it was horror/thriller movie. And Michael's characters name was Steve.
  Then in The Soloist, RDJ's characters name was also Steve. I just laughed so much for this when I realized it during the movie. And Jamie Foxx's characters name was Nathaniel Anthony blablahbla..smt. And all I could  think rest of the movie was Tony x Steve... Because name 'Steve' is forever and always now on Captain America. I had fun... Even tou either of those movies wasn't so good.

1 comment:

  1. I have watched The Last Song only two or three times, each time with different company, first alone then with my BFF, then with mom. B)

    I like it so much but because it is one of those movies that makes me cry, I spare them. I like to watch movies in theaters to because of the high quality and the big screen and the most lovable thing the sounds!
    But like you, I love to watch them at home alone at nighttime.
    But atm I don't watch them much here at nights.
    And I don't have tv installed yet in my room ;___;

    ReplyDelete